TERMS & CONDITIONS
PHASES & CYCLES INC ® Terms and Conditions
Before subscribing, please read the following terms and conditions. By clicking on the “I accept the terms and conditions” checkbox, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to the said terms and conditions.
Ongoing Subscription. Your subscription will start with a 14-day free Trial and will continue month to month unless you cancel your subscription or we terminate it. You must provide us with a current, valid, accepted “Payment Method” (Visa, Mastercard). We will bill your monthly subscription to your Payment Method. You must cancel your subscription 5(five) business days before its renewal date in order to avoid billing on your next month’s subscription.
Publications. To keep you informed of ALL developments, Phases & Cycles Inc. ® periodically sends out Notices. Please make sure that we have your current email address. If you have Hotmail, Yahoo or other email accounts with Spam mail protection, please add email@example.com to your “Safe List”.
- A subscription to Phases & Cycles Inc. ® services entitles access to our publications by a single individual “the Subscriber”. Research or Website contents and materials must not be distributed to others under any circumstances without our written consent. This includes discussing contents in e-mail, news groups, message boards etc. and/or linking to materials on our website. Research or other materials may not be reproduced for distribution to other individuals. We will vigorously prosecute violations of our copyright.
- Phases & Cycles Inc. ® is not a registered investment advisor. Investment and trading decisions are solely the responsibility of the subscriber. None of the Phases & Cycles Inc. ® Publications or website materials should be interpreted as a recommendation or solicitation to buy or sell any security or to take any specific action.
- 14-Day Free Trial
- Your subscription will start with a 14-day free trial. Your 14-day free trial cannot be combined with any other offers. 14-day free trials are for new subscribers ONLY. Phases & Cycles Inc. ® reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to determine your 14-day free trial eligibility. At the end of your trial, you will automatically be added to our subscriber list and the first charge will be applied, unless a cancellation notice is received 5 (five) business days prior to the end of the trial period.
- You will not receive a notice from us that your 14-day free trial period has ended or that the paying portion of your subscription has begun. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request your subscription cancellation. We will continue to process your payment on a monthly basis for your subscription until a cancellation notice has been received.
- Recurring Billing. By starting your subscription, you authorize us to charge you a monthly subscription fee at the current rate. You acknowledge that the amount billed each month may vary for reasons that may include differing amounts due to changing and/or adding a different subscription package. You authorize us to charge your “Payment Method” for such varying amounts, which will be billed monthly in one or more charges.
- PRICE Changes. Phases & Cycles Inc. ® may change the subscription fees from time to time, and in advance, will communicate any price changes to you.
- Billing Cycle. The subscription fee for our services will be billed at the beginning of the paying portion of your subscription and each month thereafter unless and until you cancel your subscription. We will automatically bill your Payment Method each month on the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of your paying subscription.
- No Refunds. Payments are nonrefundable and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods. Following any cancellation, however, you will continue to have access to the service through the end of your current billing period.
- DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATIONS
THE SERVICE AND MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED BY PHASES & CYCLES INC. ® ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND PHASES & CYCLES INC. ® EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE AND ANY MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS. IN NO EVENT SHALL PHASES AND CYCLES INC. ® BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE, THE MATERIAL AND THE PRODUCTS.
- PRIVACY STATEMENT
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company, on a need to know basis only, may use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers.
- Client records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party.
- We will not sell, share or rent your personal information to any third party or use your email address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by Phases and Cycles Inc. ®, will only be in connection with the provision of the agreed services.
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off and delete all cookies and history when using a shared computer
We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- CANCELLATION POLICY
Minimum 5 (five) business days’ notice of cancellation required.
- LINKS TO THIS WEBSITE
You may not create a link to any page of this website without our prior consent. If you do create a link to a page, of this website, you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use or this website by linking it.
- COPYRIGHT POLICY
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exist on all text relating to PHASES & CYCLES INC ®SERVICES and the full content of our website.
All content and images used on this site are owned or licensed by Phases & Cycles Inc® or its affiliates for use on this site only. Unauthorized use is prohibited.
None of the material contained on www.phases-cycles.com , including our publications and/or research may be reverse-engineered, disassembled, decompiled, transcribed, stored in a retrieval system, translated into any language or computer language, retransmitted in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photo reproduction, recordation or otherwise), resold or redistributed without the prior written consent of phases & cycles INC. ®Violation of this provision may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- COPYRIGHT. All content provided on the Phases & Cycles publications is protected by Canada and international copyright, trade secret and other intellectual property laws and treaties.
- TRADEMARKS. Phases & Cycles Inc. ® is a registered trademark of 104443 Canada Ltd.